- Genomic -2-Bio-Medicine Discovery (GBMD) Centre/Bio-Medical Education, Research & Innovation Institute of Technology (B-MERIIT) is looking for
- Scientists with specializations in Cancer Biology/Stem cell Biology/Regenerative Medicine/Molecular Medicine/Genome Biology/Bio-Medical Sciences.Qualification: Ph.D/M.D/M.S with one to three years of Post-doctoral experience
- Researchers/Scientists/students–with post-graduate degree and above–interested in carrying out research projects related to Bio-medical sciences.
- Researchers/Students interested in publishing research papers in Scientific journals.
- Summer students/trainees–with under/post-graduate degrees (in Medicine/Science/Engineering)– interested in pursuing projects for two/four/six months.
- Administrative trainees–with under/post-graduate degrees (in Management/Arts/English with knowledge in computers)– interested in pursuing projects for two/four/six months.
Last updated November/2014
“I think the person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave”-J Campbell