Talks given by the Founder President,
Dr. Boominathan Ph.D.
- miRNA therapeutics: Applications in Stem cell biology, Diabetes, Cancer & Cardiovascular medicine. National Workshop on Drug Discovery & Development. 11th May 2012 – 13th May 2012, Venue: IC&SR Conference Hall, IIT Madras, Chennai. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M) & Laila Pharmaceuticals. National Workshop on Drug Discovery & Development.
- Role of Small RNAs in Myocardial Infarction and Cardiac hypertrophy: From miRNA
therapeutics to Regenerative Medicine. National symposium on Recent trends in basic sciences, International center for Cardiothoracic and Vascular diseases and Dr KM Cherian’s Heart Foundation, Chennai, 2012.Recent Trends in Basic science.
- Stem cell factor network is regulated by p53/p63/p73-dependent tumor suppressor miRNAs, International Conference on Stem cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2011), Oct 2011, Pune, India.
- Molecular insights: Tumor suppressors function as Sentinels of Reprogramming, International Conference on Stem cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2010),
Dec 2010, Pune, India. http://www.actonbiotech.com/international-conference-on-cancer-and-stem-cells
- p53/TA-p63/p73 suppresses cancer progression, reprogramming and generation of cancer stem cells through activation-induced cytidine deaminase and miRNAs http://carcinogenesis.com/article.asp?issn=1477 3163;year=2011;volume=10;issue=1;spage=16;epage=16;aulast=Invited
speaker at the International Conference on Frontiers in Carcinogenesis and Cancer Prevention: Scientific Advances and Public Health Initiatives, Feb 2011, Bangalore, India.
- ∆N-p63 is an invasion, migration, and metastasis suppressor, InCoFIBS-2010, Department of Life Science, National Institute Technology (NIT),Rourkela, Odisha. InCOFIBS, Programme schedue, National Institute Technology, Rourkela, Orissa
- Guardians of the genome functioning as Inhibitors of Reprogramming, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India, Feb, 2011.
- Guardians of the genome functioning as Inhibitors of Reprogramming, St Xavier’s college, Kolkata, India, Feb, 2011.
- p53, p73, and p63 inhibit Leukemic stem cell development through their target miRNAs”, 29th Annual Convention of Indian association of cancer research and Symposium on Biology of Cancer Stem cells, Feb, 2010, Cochin, Kerala, India.
- “Methods of identification of compounds that activate or suppress their cellular targets” , 2006, Reliance Life sciences, Mumbai, India.