• Admission process will commence from the next academic year.
• Accreditation/Affiliation for the M.S programs in Molecular Cancer Biology, Stem cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine, Molecular Medicine, Genome Biology, & Bio-Medical Sciences, will be obtained from Pondicherry/Madras university/JIPMER.
• Most of the aforementioned Pre-doctoral programs are being offered for the first time in India. No other Post-graduate program in India offers NCP/ICP scheme.
• Duration of the course: 2 years
• Age requirement: above 20
• Eligibility: Students who have obtained 55% and above in B.Sc (any branch of Biological sciences)/B.S/B.Tech/B.E/MBBS/BPT/BVSc are eligible to write the entrance exam conducted by the institute. Entrance examinations will be conducted in five–Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta–different centers in India. Selection will be based on the performance in the entrance exam plus the personal interview.
• Course fee structure:
* Ordinary: 1.5 lakh/year (part of the course fee may be waived for highly meritorious students)
* NCP (National Career Path) scheme: 2 lakh/year
* ICP (International Career Path) scheme: 2.5 lakh/year
• Important: Students, who intend to join one of the aforementioned Pre-doctoral programs, need to inform the management preferably by 1 Jan, 2013. Just send us an email–email@example.com–with your educational credentials plus your email address or fill-in the registration form–http://genomediscovery.org/registration/— and send it us.
• Visit our website–http://genomediscovery.org/dr-boomis-bmeriit/–for updates on the M.S program.