Site is Being Upgraded
- GBMD is looking for students who will be interested in getting trained in research projects related to bio-medical sciences.
- GBMD is provisionally registered with the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Pondicherry, India
- One of the main goals of the GBMD is to identify drug candidates using bioinformatics, functional, comparative, and computational genomics and system biology approaches.
- In particular, GBMD is interested in identifying drug candidates for diseases, such asinsulin resistance, myocardial infarction, cancer, hypertension, aging, atherosclerosis, and dementia.
- We are also interested in molecular processes that increase longevity, cognition, learning, stress resistance etc.
- Students will be trained in drug discovery process in one of the human diseases mentioned above
- A highly qualified scientist with an International standing will provide guidance/instructions throughout the research training period.
- A nominal fee will be charged for the research project training provided