GBDM(Genome-2-Bio-Medicine Discovery Center)’s agreement between Idea provider (IP) and
the Idea Buyer (IB)
Kindly spent your invaluable time to read this agreement (A) between GBDM’s Idea provider/Idea provider (GBDM-IP/IP) and the Idea Buyer(s) (IB). From now on, this agreement will be denoted as GBDM-IPIBA or IPIBA. The idea buyer, who intends to use the idea/hypothesis/model proposed by the GBDM-IPISA/IPISA, needs to agree with the following terms and conditions:
1. Idea Buyer understands and agrees that if he/she clicks“ I agree or Buy now” tab and proceed to the next step, then it means that he/she agrees with the terms and conditions laid out in this agreement between IB and the GBDM-IP/IP.
2. If the GBDM-IP/IP’s idea is used by faculty members/Scientists/Physician-Scientists/Post-doctoral fellows/Doctors/Researchers in the university/governmental organizations/educational institutions (non-profitable organizations), then nominal cost will be applicable, as indicated on this webpage http://genomediscovery.org/category/ideas/.
3. If the GBDM-IP/IP’s idea forms the basis for publications, then Idea buyer (IB) should give authorship credits to IP. The IP need not be the first author of the paper.
4. If the GBDM-IP/IP’s idea/substances/compounds/natural products (either alone/on its own or in combination with other findings or substances/chemical compounds/drugs/natural products) is used or utilized by pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies (profitable organizations), then other conditions will be applicable.
5. Irrespective of the fact that whether it is a profitable or non-profitable organization, if the GBDM-IP/IP’s idea (or, modification of the idea) forms the basis for filing a patent application/drug development/commercialization, then (1) other costs/conditions will be applicable; and (2) Idea Buyer should give inventorship credit to the IP (Idea Provider).
6. IP takes the sole legal responsibility for the idea he/she submits it to the GBDM. Similarly, GBDM’s-IP will take legal responsibility for the idea he/she posts on the company website (http://genomediscovery.org or http://newbioideas.com/).
7. By submitting an idea(s) to the GBDM, IP certifies and states that: (i) his/her idea does not infringe any third party agreement; and (ii) he/she has the right to grant licence to the Idea Buyer.
8. GBMD will provide the details of each idea (with a description explaining the idea, figure(s) explaining the concept, bio-molecules involved in the identified molecular pathway with references) posted on its website only to five different research teams/institutions/companies or less. [That is, each idea posted on its website will only be distributed to five different research teams or less, as this will give reasonable chance for each research team to co-publish their research findings in the journals of their interest. Each research team that buys the idea from GBMD will receive information about who else has bought the idea posted on its website]
9. Idea Buyer may prefer to block other research teams from buying the idea by paying five times the cost of the idea (optional).
10. Idea Buyer certifies that the information provided on the Registration form is correct.
11. GBDM’s Scientists have all the right to (i) verify the details provided by the Idea Buyer; and (ii) make changes to the Terms and conditions proposed here.
12. As we stated earlier in our idea generating model, each idea proposed is based on scientific evidence. We do not post any idea without any scientific/experimental evidence/literature support.
13. Anyone who would like to moderate/alter/change the “terms and conditions” proposed above by the GBMD’s scientists with any other sort of arrangement (s) (for instance, research co-operation between your team and the GBMD, without paying the assigned fee, for the idea posted) can individually write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get company’s approval. In other words, you may write to us with your desired terms and conditions to get our approval.
14. Finally, the GBMD aims to work on the “Principle of fairness” to meet the needs of customers. If you believe you have a fair terms and conditions, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we could consider presenting it to the management for its consideration/approval.
15. Non-profitable organizations/institutions may request for “fee waiver (for the price quoted for the idea posted)“–with reasons explaining why they should be approved-–by writing to us at email@example.com
For Transaction/Payment details:
For payment through Paypal Account : our Paypal email Account id : DrBoomi@genomediscovery.org
For payment through Bank :
Our Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch : Pondicherry Main
Address: State Bank of India-MICR, 5, Rue Safferen, II Floor, Puducherry- 605 001, India
State Bank of India’s Phone: 0091-413-2221285
Branch number/IFSC/SWIFT can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details or clarification on purchase and payment details, you may reach us at email@example.com